Pastimes & Perks
Why not try something different?
• Fly Fishing with a Ghillie (tutored) on over a mile of the River Windrush
• Crayfish Catch-off (in season), with a prize for the biggest catch!
• Historic Tours of the Minster Lovell Hall Ruins – a guided tour of the quintessential village of Old Minster, and discover the secrets of the 1440 Minster Lovell Hall Ruins.
The Ultimate Old Swan ‘Quest’
The truly bespoke Quest at the Old Swan & Minster Mill is the perfect opportunity for guests to experience the very best of the 600 years of history in a fun and thought provoking team based activity event. The Quest involves a traditional Treasure Hunt, and encompasses interactive challenges and problem solving.
Finally, some Pastimes and Perks full of de Savary charm:
• complimentary croquet, tennis, petanque ( French Boules), and wonderful walks.
• Our Chef’s cookies alone are worth making a booking with us! These are available during your morning break with our compliments.
• Homemade afternoon cakes are provided as a little pick me up, a perfect accompaniment to any caffeine fix which may be needed!
• Free wifi in all areas.
• Bathrobes, slippers and a hot water bottle for all attendees.
• Each Event is hosted by our Events Team and looked after individually by a Host Manager, which ensures the smooth-running of your event.
We can also arrange all sorts of other bespoke activities including Falconry, Cooking classes, Quad biking, Clay Pigeon, Golf and much more.